Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Adriana

I might say that Adriana was a cool person, but I won't. She can sing; I remember one time I was in this play called Starmites and she sang a duet with Anne Strickland and it was really something beautiful. She is short, and she used to have braces on her bottom teeth. A very encouraging person, she'll come up to me in the hallway just to tell me to have a good day. One time, she gave me a flower and I ate it. She can play that Panic! At The Disco song on the piano and she loves the music from the Windwaker. Her spanglish is hysterical, but walking to her house might give you pneuomonia.

David Darnell says I should explain all the these inside jokes, so I will. One time, Adriana had braces on her bottom teeth and I made fun of her, and now if I make fun of her I say "at least you don't have braces on your bottom teeth." The flower thing is a true story. The Windwaker is a video game and the Panic! song is called "I Write Sins Not Tragedies". Oh, and, on the phone with her mom she mixes Spanish and English together in a truly hilarious way. Also, this girl named Colby got pneumonia just because she walked to Adriana's house. Thanks, Adriana. At least you don't have braces on your bottom teeth.

1 comment:

  1. why is there no "likes this" button on blogspot?
    sad. :(

    at least i don't have braces on my bottom teeth.

    ReplyDelete