Friday, September 18, 2009

Colby

It was raining. Colby had this shiny comic book that she borrowed from a friend. Of course I volunteered to help her get it safely to the car. So then we ran through the tsunami, umbrellaless, all the way to her car. "OPEN THE DOOR COLBY!!!" "AHHH I'M TRYING!!!" Finally, we got inside, soaked. My sweater vest fused to my tie, my hair got a slick new style. Thanks, Colby, thanks.

Colby is not boring. She said "I'm boring" and I was like "No way! You are so not boring." Today, she is wearing these really cool earrings that are pink and blue - they match her shirt quite nicely. Right now, we are both blogging at the same time - imagine that. She is a very nice person, and she pretends to care about what you are talking about even when she doesn't know what you are talking about. She comes to all these concerts with me - pretty soon we're going to see Relient K and Copeland. She sticks it out just to show she cares. A great listener, Colby is always someone you can tell anything. She laughs at my jokes, and she has awesome hair every single day.

1 comment: