Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Get out of my head

Man, I'm annoyed. I've got that Shakira song stuck in my brain. You know, that one that goes "Ooh baby when you talk like that, you make a woman go mad", the one that was popular a year or so ago. I don't even know most of the words - the two lines of the song that I do know are torturing my soul. Ack. Stop.
I just don't have the willpower to expel this Shakira woman from my thoughts. It's not even a good song, it's just catchy. So flipping catchy. The lyrics are as dumb as the people who don't read my blog. "My hips don't lie"? What is that supposed to mean? Oh man, just shut up. Shut up and get out of my head.
You don't make me want to speak Spanish. You are capitalizing on people's stupidity and your infectiousness. You are a virus. You lodge yourself in the mind and force unluckily exposed people to want you and your music. It's like addiction. You are a drug.
For my sake, become a female hermit and go bother the forest animals with your pop junk food. Leave us humans alone, Shakira.

2 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAHA i love you Zachary, tell Albert i'm availible on saturday

    ReplyDelete