Thursday, October 15, 2009

Seals!

Seals are great. On the cute scale, they are up at the top. Except for those fat ones.

Yeah. That's a seal. On the other hand, seals can be fat AND cute.

All these pictures are directly from my google image search for "seal". Half of the pictures were of some random guy. Can anyone tell me who this guy is?

This picture better not be real. What kind of human being could find it in themselves to kill a baby seal? I wouldn't do it for money.


When I was a kid I had a little white seal (not a real seal) that I named "Sparky". He probably didn't like his name because he wasn't a dalmation. One time, somebody came to my school talking about fire safety and he told horror stories about what could happen in a fire and all the things you could lose. After that, I always slept with Sparky beside me so if there was ever a fire I would be able to grab Sparky easily when I was escaping the building. I would lie awake at night and cry about what life would be like without my soft little gem.

This blog is for you, Sparky.

No comments:

Post a Comment