Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bring on the spooky

Earlier today I was trying to come up with a blog topic, but I was having trouble. In the midst of my considering different courses of action, my computer in the lab randomly went black. I pressed the monitor button trying to turn it back on but it wouldn't, so I moved up to a different computer, and wrote an entire post about how the movie Osmosis Jones is disgusting. I believed all was well.

Later, a few minutes ago, I happened to log on to my blog to poke around. Much to my confusion, the Osmosis post was nowhere to be found! In its place was the incredibly incomplete blog i tried to post from my first computer, with some new random comments thrown on at the end. When I checked my drafts to find that blog i did post, there was another blog all typed up, about how difficult it is to come up with topics to blog about! I definitely never typed it, as the grammar and spelling was sub-par.

Now, there are several possible explanations for this potentially paranormal activity. First, it's possible someone came into the lab after me and saw my blog opened (my first computer now working again), deciding to commit some good natured cyber-vandalism. I possibly would have done something similar in the same circumstances. But until somebody owns up to messing with it, I'm leaning more towards the second option: ghosts.

In the words of Mel Gibson, "I have long feared that my sins would return to visit me." Just like the patriot, maybe I'm finally being punished for the things I've done. I realize nothing drastic has happened yet, but weird things like this might just be the beginning. Who knows? Next, I might go to sleep and then wake up in a volcano the next morning. Or, I might be walking down the street and trip and fall into a sewer. A sewer of lava. Maybe a little raincloud will start following me everywhere i go, and not just ordinary rain. Lava rain.

Please leave me alone, spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment