Friday, May 21, 2010

Girls, etc.

In my experience, when girls get together they talk about things that can universally be considered weird. Also, girls tend to be rather insecure. They get these little pages that supposedly are supposed to go in their yearbook, and then they all write long notes to each other affirming their friendship. They try to get as many people as possible to sign their sheet: it's a game and each signature is a point. When someone asks me to sign their sheet, I have to, to avoid appearing a jerk.

I then write an extremely honest, open letter to the person stating exactly what needs to be stated to them.

Another problem is when a guy gets one of them little sheets. They don't need their position in society to be affirmed - half of what people say on them means nothing anyways. I would never get one, because figure if someone wanted to tell me how much they liked me I don't think I should have to force them to. Unfortunately, not many people do that.

2 comments: