Friday, May 14, 2010

Zombies and whatnot

Now that I'm done with being in plays and AP classes are over I've found myself with a lot of time on my hands. In looking for something to do, I've finally resorted to playing video games. Last weekend I spent several hours playing Half-Life 2, which I borrowed from a friend. Its generally regarded as one of the best video games of all time. Its not really my style, being a first person shooter and all, but I've been playing it anyways. I thought it was fairly mundane until I got to a certain part in the game. A part involving zombies.

Basically, you find yourself in a deserted town. Deserted, all except for the zombies. Zombies are scary stuff. At one point, I was in the upper floor of a dark house and I decided to go out the window to hang out on the roof. Instantly I heard a crazy bunch of screaming and growling so i turned to my right and there was a ton of zombies bleeding and whacking me. Freaked out, I backed up and fell off the roof. Unfortunately, I was now in the middle of a bunch of zombies. I whipped out my sub-machine gun and randomly started shooting up everything around me. Then, I ran out of bullets so I pulled out my other guns and used all their bullets on the zombies. After a bit of time, I was out of bullets in all my guns - all I had left was a crowbar.

I beat them for several minutes and realized I hate video games.

3 comments:

  1. no u dont!! u luv em. u just played this one too much for a loooooooooooong amount of continuous time:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait till ya get to the antlions

    ReplyDelete